Who doesn’t like brownies? Cakes that are always present for dessert. However, have you ever imagined a tastier brownie cake, a classic brownie with a creative touch to produce a super delicious food called Honey Bun Brownies Recipe.
Honey bun brownies are a dessert that is always looked forward to. It is often a festive dish at parties or at family dinners. With Honey bun brownies you can enjoy delicious chocolate combined with honey bread.
Want to know more about this brownie, let’s keep reading until the end!
What is Honey Bun Brownies?
We start with honey bread, honey bread is a famous dish made from dough combined with cinnamon and sweet sugar. In the recipe we are discussing, we try to include the taste of honey bread in the brownie dough so we call it Honey bun brownies.
The result of this recipe is an amazing balance between chocolate flavor and sweetness. Honey bun brownies are a delicious treat that can satisfy all lovers of sweet treats..
Why should you like Honey Bun Brownies?
We have often tasted brownies, but with a combination of honey buns like this, perhaps not many people have tried them, so we are sharing the recipe here so that you can try Honey bun brownies at home. Why should you like it or try it? There are several reasons here that make you like this brownie.
Whatever it is, let’s see!
Making Honey Bun Brownies only requires a few ingredients and the method for making them is also relatively easy.
The combination of honey, cinnamon and chocolate makes many people love it and this is what makes this cake very famous quickly.
Making Honey bun brownies is great when you use leftover honey. With honey flavor, you present unique food at parties.
How Do Honey Bun Brownies Taste Like?
These brownies have a fudgy texture and are rich with a sweet honey taste and a hint of sweet mayu aroma. The middle is gooey, soft and the outside is crunchy and impressive.
The combination of the delicious flavors of honey bread and chocolate has created an extraordinary treat, and if you have tried it, of course you will be addicted and want to try it again.
Making brownie buns only requires a few ingredients:
– Butter: This is used as a fat in recipes and it can create a moist and rich texture.
– Flour: This is all-purpose flour that will give brownies their distinctive texture.
– Eggs: the use of eggs is to bind ingredients together.
– Salt: Adding a little salt can enhance all the flavors in a recipe.
– Brown Sugar: Creates a soft and chewy texture and provides a sweet taste.
– Vanilla extract: Creates a rich and aromatic taste in brownie buns.
– Granulated Sugar: Gives brownies a sweet taste and creates a crunchy top layer.
To make honey bun brownies you only need to follow a few steps:
– Start by preheating the oven to 175C or 350F, prepare a 9×13 baking pan and grease the pan with butter.
– Combine ingredients such as melted butter, eggs, flour, salt and brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. This will be the base batter for the brownies.
– Pour half the batter into the pan, and spread evenly, this will be the bottom layer of the brownies.
– In a separate bowl, mix granulated sugar, cinnamon, add this mixture evenly over the mixture in the tin.
– Pour the remaining half of the mixture over the added cinnamon. Spread it evenly until the mixture covers all corners of the pan, this is the top layer of the brownie bun.
– Bake for 30 minutes, or poke it with a toothpick until no dough sticks to the toothpick. Don’t bake for too long because the brownies will continue to cook after being removed.
– When the brownies are cold, please slice them and serve. This is what honey bun brownies taste like.
To make it easier for you and produce delicious honey bun brownies, you should pay attention to the following tips:
- For a chewy texture, don’t bake for too long, just bake for 25 minutes.
- For a cake-like texture, bake for 30 minutes
- Before slicing, make sure your brownies cool well first
- Use a sharp knife to make it easier for you to cut the honey bun brownies.
- For honey bun brownies plus, add a dollop of whipped cream, or a scoop of ice cream.
How to store honey bun brownies?
How do you have leftover brownies, should they be thrown away or saved? If you can store it, how do you store it properly to extend the shelf life of brownies?
For a longer shelf life you can store it in the freezer, this will last up to 3 months. Before freezing, make sure you put it in an airtight container.