Red Bull Sunrise is a refreshing drink that you can make it yourself at home. If you are a fan of fresh drinks, maybe this is something you should try. We don’t just want to tell you, but we have prepared a Red Bull Sunrise drink recipe that you can make yourself at any time.
Before we share the recipe with you, let’s get to know this drink more closely, especially what Red Bull Sunrise is.
What Is Red Bull Sunrise Drink?
This is not an ordinary drink, but this is a refreshing drink that can be seen visually as something refreshing. The color is orange or you could say it looks like the sun is rising behind the glass. So, the name is called “sunrise”.
Actually, making red bull sunrise is simple, because it is a combination of several simple ingredients, but the results are extraordinary. Ok, want to know the recipe for Red Bull Sunrise? Here we share it with you, hopefully it’s useful!
Materials you must prepare:
- Tequila: Use Sauza Gold Tequila, if you don’t have it, you can use the Sauza Silver Tequila brand.
- Passion fruit syrup: If making this drink, we recommend using the Monin brand, as we think it is the best brand for passion fruit syrup.
- Lime Sour: There is a brand that we consider suitable for use in making Red Bull Sunrise drinks, we use the “Finest Call” brand, this is the best lime sour in terms of quality and is available on Amazon.
- Red Bull: Watermelon Redbull is the best choice for making red bull sunrise.
- Ice Cubes: Use quality ice (water frozen after cooking).
- Lime Wheel: This is the best decoration to whet the appetite of Red Bull fans.
The Tools You Will Need For Red Bull Sunrise
Apart from preparing the basic ingredients for making it, to make it easier for you to make the Red Bull Sun Rise, you should also prepare some equipment.
Cocktail Shaker, Jigger, Strainer, Pint Glass, and Straw.
Ok, now we know the ingredients and we also know what equipment you have to prepare. Let’s continue with the following Red Bull Sunrise Recipe.
- 4 oz Sauza Gold Tequila
- 2 oz Finest Call Lime Sour, Recommended
- ¾ oz Torani Passion Fruit Syrup, Recommended
- Watermelon Redbull
- Lime Wheel For Garnish
- Ice Cubes
- Place 1 1/2 cups ice cubes in a cocktail shaker
- Then, add sauza gold tequila, passion fruit syrup (the brand we mentioned), lime sour in a glass.
- Now shake all the ingredients in the glass, maybe about 20 seconds or until all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Then strain it into the beer glass that you have prepared
- Add some ice cubes
- Then on top, sprinkle with red bull watermelon to whet your appetite and add flavor.
- Don't forget to garnish with lime juice, this will make your drink look like the sun is rising on the eastern horizon.
Serving: 10oz, Calories: 372kcal (19%), Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 0.2g, Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Sodium: 11mg, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Carbohydrates: 27.8g (9%), Potassium: 7mg, Sugar: 27.7g (31%), Fiber: 0.2g (1%), Calcium: 5mg (1%), Iron: 0mg
Conclusion: Red Bull Sunrise Recipe
This is a refreshing drink or cocktail recipe and you should try it at home, pay close attention to the procedures that we have shared with you. It only takes 4 minutes to make it with 6 simple ingredients and using 5 tools to make it easier for you to produce a glass of Red Bull Sunrise. You will see a drink that visually looks like the sun is rising behind the glass, and the taste is not deceptive either.
This drink is suitable to be served at weddings, meetings or for special family events.
Just prepare 6 ingredients and you can prepare a Red Bull Sunrise that surges and shakes your tongue. Please try it, and share your experience with us. Thank You!