Sabana De Res is not a strange name for those of you who like beef steak. This is one of many people’s favorite beef steak recipes. For those of you who love this dish, we will share this recipe here for you, we are sure you came here because you are curious or want to know how to make the Sabana De Res recipe.
Ok, before we review this recipe, let’s delve further into the following definition of Sabana De Res.
What Is Sabana De Res?
Sabana De Res is a very famous and healthy beef steak recipe from Mexico. To enjoy this delicious dish made from beef, there are many ways you can do it. This is a dish that is versatile in presentation and you can adapt it to the style you like.
Ok, now let’s look at the recipe, ingredients and step by step in making Sabana De Res from Mexico.
- Vegetable Oils
- Chilean guajillo
- Chilean Pasilla
- Sesame Seeds
- Thin Beef Steak
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Black Pepper
- Cream Cheese
- Chihuahua Cheese
- Cooked Rice
- First: Cut the tomatoes and onions into thin slices and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced tomatoes and onions.
- Then, add a clove of garlic, pasilla chiles, and guajillo chilies. The gore is all about 3 or 4 minutes long.
- Add sesame seeds and cook for 60 seconds, and add water, let it boil for 5 minutes, turn off the heat.
- Now transfer the frying ingredients to a blender, add a pinch of salt, blend the ingredients.
- Turn on the heat, transfer the sauce to the same pan and cook the sauce until thick.
- Season the beef steak with salt, black pepper and garlic. Then in a separate pan, cook the steaks until both are golden brown, this may take 3 minutes.
- Then in a plate add the sauce that has been prepared, and add a little cheese. Place the rice on top and add the steak. Now it’s time to put the chihuahua cheese on the steak.
Note: Place the plate in the microwave, and microwave until the cheese is melted, and remove the plate from the microwave, garnish with sliced tomatoes, onions, and avocado.
Check out the Sabana De Res Recipe Below
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ¼ medium Onion, sliced
- 2 medium Tomatoes, Sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 piece Guajillo Chili
- 1 piece Pasilla Chili
- 2 tbsp 365 by Whole Foods Market Sesame Seeds, Recommended
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Thin Beef Steak
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- ½ cup Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Recommended
- ½ cup Supremo Queso Chihuahua Shredded Quesadilla Cheese, Recommended
- ½ medium Avocado, Sliced
- ½ medium Onion, Sliced
- ½ Tomato, Sliced
Tools You Need:
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Spoon
- Serving Plate
- Cut the tomatoes and onions thinly
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium to high heat
- Place the sliced tomatoes and onions in the pan
- Add pasilla chiles, garlic, and guajillo chiles
- Fry the ingredients for 4 minutes
- Add the sesame seeds and cook for another 60 seconds.
- Add water, and cook for 5 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- Transfer the fried ingredients into a blender
- Then, add a little salt, and blend until smooth
- Turn on the heat and transfer the sauce to the same pan, cook the sauce until thickened.
- Season your steak with salt, garlic powder, and black peppers.
- In a separate frying pan or pan, cook the steak on both sides until cooked or turns brown, this may take 3 minutes.
- On a plate, add the prepared sauce and some cream cheese.
- Add white rice or Mexican brown rice on top, add steak, add chihuahua cheese on top of steak.
- To melt the cheese, place the plate in the microwave (a microwave safe plate) until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the microwave and garnish the plate with tomato slices, onions and avocado slices.
- Enjoy the delicious Sabana De Res (Mexican Beef Steak)
What To Serve With This Sabana De Res?
This delicious dish of beef is delicious served with Mexican brown rice, this is a suggestion for serving this steak. But you can enjoy it with various other dishes besides brown rice.
There are many ways to serve Sabana De Res, you better know what food you will use to enjoy your steak.
How To Store Cooked Steaks?
If you have leftover steak that you need to store, then store it in the refrigerator to extend its shelf life. Before storing it in the refrigerator, you must put it in an airtight container (preferably a small container so that there isn’t a lot of room for a lot of air), or use a strong plastic seal. You can also put it in thick foil and then put it in an airtight container.
Putting Sabana De Res in the refrigerator aims to prevent bacterial growth.
How To Freeze Cooked Beef Steaks?
If you want to freeze it, it is important to wrap your Sabana De Res first. You can wrap up to two layers of plastic wrap, then follow it with aluminum paper and put it in a freezer bag.
The packaging must be tight, and there is no trapped air, exposure to air can cause freezer burn. This storage method can extend the shelf life of Sabana De Res by up to one month.
Other foods may be you like it:
- Quick and Easy Steak Picado (with Potatoes)
- Texas Roadhouse Grilled Salmon Recipe
- Mary Berry Cornish Pasty Recipe
- Taco Johns Breakfast Hours – West-Mex Menus
How To Reheat These Cooked Beef Steaks?
If you choose to store it using the freezing method, of course when you want to use it you have to reheat your steak.
Here, we will provide techniques for reheating your steak so that you can enjoy it again as if it were a cooking stone. The best way to reheat beef steak, including Sabana De Res, is to place it in a low temperature oven for 30 minutes.
Apart from using an oven, you can also use an air fryer, microwave or frying pan, of course the time needed will vary according to the equipment and temperature you use. Our experience is with ovens so we know how long it takes to reheat using an oven.